Grant Guidelines and Application Process
The Adamma Foundation makes annual grants of between $2,500 and $20,000 to Los Angeles based organizations with operating budgets of less than $1,000,000 (not inclusive of pass-through or in-kind donations). Applications will be accepted between February 1 and April 30, and grants awarded in June of each year.
Please provide general information about your organization and an overview of your programs, services, sources of funding, and key management.
Please provide specific information about the program(s) to be funded, which communities will be served, how the requested funds will be applied, and how effectiveness will be measured.
- IRS determination letter of 501 (c) (3) status
- Current annual operating budget (revenues and expenses for your organization’s current fiscal year)
- Most recently filed Form 990 Tax Return with attachments (Schedule A)
- Most recent Financial Statement (audited if available)
- Board Member and Staff names
- Itemized Program Budget with Individual Salaries Listed Separately